Want to get another freerunner with some cheap deal

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:26:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have lost my FR a week back. So, I have now switched to a _usual_ phone.

Since then I have started to feel that I should continue phone
functions on this _usual_ phone as that can allow me to experiment on
FR.

So, I want to buy another FR as cheap as possible (2nd hand is not an
issue). Buzz/Bass fixes won't really make a difference as I won't be
using it for a phone....but they are welcome anyways :)

I am in India (which is why idasystems is also in the To list).
Interested people can mail to me directly

--Vikas