OpenMoko 0.5.8 is out!

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat May 1 13:36:17 CEST 2010

http://blog.1407.org/2010/05/01/omnewrotate-0-5-8-is-out/

OMNewRotate 0.5.8 is out!

I’ve just released omnewrotate[0] 0.5.8 which integrates Tim Abell’s
improvements to rotation sensitivity and I’ve added some code so it is
smarter about detecting the paths for setting the brightness level while
rotating which changed in more recent Linuxs (2.6.32 and beyond, I think).

As I’m running SHR-Unstable, your mileage may vary but it’s likely it
will work :)

As usual, the download links are at the project’s Google Code site for
omnewrotate (see the featured downloads section):

    * the ipk of this release[1] (OpenPGP sig[2]).
    * and its tar ball[3] (OpenPGP sig[4])

SHR-unstable users should only need to upgrade omnewrotate.

Enjoy!

Links:
[0] http://code.google.com/p/omnewrotate/
[1]