Detecting 1024 on qtmoko

Peter Mogensen apm at bigendian.dk
Sat May 1 15:38:12 CEST 2010

Peter Mogensen wrote:
  > So do anyone have pointers to fool-proof 1024 bug detection on QtMoko

Ok... upgrade to V22 and the problem with "no network" seemed to be
solved by a cold start.

Now QtMoko runs and the phone works with deep_sleep enabled, though it
is not 1024-fixed. This is probably too good to be true, so how do I
verify that there's no 1024 problem on QtMoko? (assuming I've warmed the
phone enought for it to appear.)

Also... do QtMoko really log to files on flash or have I missed
something. I would prefer logging to a ramfs like on SHR.

/Peter