GNU/Linux Wrist Watch

Raphael Wimmer raphael.wimmer at ifi.lmu.de
Tue May 4 12:35:02 CEST 2010

On Tue, 04 May 2010 12:00:28 +0200, Joseph Reeves <iknowjoseph at gmail.com>
wrote:

> TI's Chronos would be able to display the things you're after:
>
> http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/ez430-chronos.html
>
> You just need to install the wireless module for it in / near your
> FreeRunner.

Actually, you first need to be able to get one. I ordered one in February
and am still waiting for it. Allegedly, shipping of the 433 MHz version
will only happen in July due to "large demand". Others are waiting since
last year. Some suspect manufacturing problems with the 433 MHz hardware.
to be the real cause.

Obviously a perfect match for the FreeRunner. :)

More info: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/EZ430-Chronos

Raphael