Netbook Launcher EFL on FreeRunner for launching applications

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri May 7 09:30:48 CEST 2010

hey, wow, looks nice :)

could you pack this to a image/tar?

i'm very interested to try it out..

@shr-dev's: is this a possible softwarepackage? ;)

greets
Timo schrieb am Freitag 07 Mai 2010:
Hi,

I compiled Ubuntu's Enlightenment version of their Netbook Launcher on
FreeRunner, and it's working relatively nicely! My main problem is the
green background :P

http://users.tkk.fi/~tajyrink/moko/netbook_launcher_efl_on_freerunner.png

Has anyone else tried it out? Or just feel free to jump in. On my Debian I
just:

dget -x
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libl/liblauncher-0.1/liblauncher-0.1_0.1.10-0ubuntu1.dsc
dget -x http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/n/netbook-launcher-
efl/netbook-launcher-efl_0.2.6-0ubuntu2.dsc

and compiled. I think it needs also at least gnome-menus package to be
installed.

I think I could happily switch from my lower left corner application
menu to this totally finger usable thing. The touch should be made a
bit less sensible, but otherwise eg. animations are already smooth. I
would just want one more thing - long AUX press for getting a
selectable list / grid of running applications, so I could get rid of
my matchbox top bar (see
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:TimoJyrinki, netbook-launcher-efl
is just drawing over it in the above screenshot)). Any idea of such an
application?

-Timo