bluetooth

Chuck Norris norris.chuck at mail.ru
Fri May 7 12:06:11 CEST 2010

07.05.2010 16:42, Paul Fertser пишет:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any particular reason you write off-list?
>
> On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 03:40:38PM +0700, Chuck Norris wrote:

>>> Here's the definitive and working guide, i've tested all that steps
>>> myself.
>>>
>>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#Networking
>>>

>> Is it applicable to bluez3 only? bluez3 and bluez4 are mixed in this
>> page... so it quite difficult to understand which version they mean... :(
>>
> Really? I thought i'd written everything crystal clear :/
>

>> so, I make script on FreeRunner

>> but I successfully paired desktop with FR sing emtooth and kbluetooth
>> and now I don't know what should I do to get bnep0 or somehow create network
>>
> What about the trust? I wonder what else could have gone wrong, it all seemed
> so easy after i figured i need to not release the bus...

sorry for off-listing. I haven't noticed that messanger change "from"
field :)

about crystal clearness: here is quote

      Information about bluez4 networking

        Bluetooth networking concepts

->This HOW-TO<- is directly applicable ->only to bluez3<- but still
worth reading to understand PANU/GN/NAP roles

So, finally I've configured bluetooth network through blueman and
/etc/network/interfaces file on FreeRunner... but it need to be logined
on desktop to work - no automatic connection... :(

about python script - I told him wrong hw address, and now problem have
changed.
Now script writes

Networking established, exit the shell to end this session
and in half of second prints
Networking released

I think line "os.spawnl(os.P_WAIT, os.environ['SHELL'])" is root of evil on my FR.