[shr-u] feeling less adventurous

pike pike-openmoko at kw.nl
Sat May 8 12:18:25 CEST 2010

Hi

I flashed shr-u onto my Neo twice yesterday,
and both times, though it worked fine at first,
it didnt survive a deep sleep and never successfully
booted again (*).

So, I'm feeling less adventurous already. This
used to be my daily phone :-/

What would be a best choice to have a working
phone that uses FSO ? SHR-t ? Debian ?

curious,
*-pike

(*) after deep sleep, it returns to a black
window with a blinking cursor - looks like x
doesnt start. after reboot, i get the wellknown
"unknown boot option g_ether_bla", i get the
pinguin for a while, then it returns to
"unknown boot option g_ether_bla". again it
looks like x is not starting;  I hear
interference over my stereo, as if GSM is
booting.

If anyone has an idea, let me know.