mdbus2 to check GSM firmware version in latest SHR-u

Jan Girlich vollkorn at cryptobitch.de
Sun May 9 19:46:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

in preparation for checking out android I wanted to see what my GSM
firmware version is as described on this page:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GSM/Flashing

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with mdbus2 and FSO and don't know what
to do about this:

root at om-gta02 ~ # mdbus2 -s
org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.GetInfo
[ERR]: No method org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.GetInfo found
at /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device for org.freesmartphone.ogsmd

I guess it got restructured. But how do I find the new GetInfo
equivalent?

Thanks
Jan