[pkg-fso-maint] [debian] recent navit packages?

Gilles Filippini pini at debian.org
Mon May 10 00:43:05 CEST 2010

Hi Arne,

arne anka a écrit , Le 10/05/2010 00:09:
> hi,
> are there more recent debian armel packages of navit available somewhere?
> the ones in the debian repo are rather outdated, being svn2974, while
> there's at least svn3183M available already.

I hope to upload one in a few days. But I'm currently busy making ogpsd
a gpsd client. It takes me quite some time, /me being a python noobs :D
I've something functional since today. Time to refactor / polish...

Anyway, most commits from svn2974 to svn3183 are related to the new QML
GUI interface which won't be enabled in debian because we don't have QML.

Thanks,

_g.