Pisi, googleCalendar, and pimlicodates

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Wed May 12 21:39:16 CEST 2010

Hi Russell,

I haven't initially programmed the calendar part of PISI - but I
remember that there was some mechanism to remember events that were
deleted (otherwise they would always show up again and again) ... so I
guess, that this might be the problem:
PISI knows the event entries; however - they are deleted on one side; so
consequently, PISI deletes on the other side as well because it thinks,
you deleted manually!?

Possible with your set up? For a solution you could delete everything
under ~/.pisi/ but the conf file.

Please let me know, whether this worked for you; otherwise I would need
some more feedback as well ...

best
Michael