GameRunner 0.2 is out ! : snes9x, more games, and fixes
Rafael Ignacio Zurita
rizurita at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 06:52:56 CEST 2010
we have released a new GameRunner version : 0.2. More games, and new features.
GameRunner is an Openmoko Linux distribution. It aims to convert the Freerunner open mobile phone into a Linux-based handheld game console. It is simple, and contains cool open source games suitable for Linux mobile devices.
New stuff :
* new simple app fileselector (finger friendly), useful for Super Nintendo
Emulator and Mplayer
* added Snes9x (Super Nintendo Emulator), Mplayer, GNURobbo,
fatfingershell, and Block Rage game
* pressing power button any time quits the current game (resets X and GUI)
* added help screen for every game using GameRunner game control
The help screen also asks user to start the game with sound or no sound.
* fixes in Gamerunner game control : works always and better. Now red aux
button light means mode 2, so we can know which mode is the current one.
Touchscreen control is more accurate.
Get the files:http://gamerunner.sourceforge.net/download_installation.html
Home Page and Forum: http://gamerunner.sourceforge.net
Current List of Games: http://gamerunner.sourceforge.net/games.html
More information about the community