using multiple window systems - selecting at boot

Alex Samorukov ml at os2.kiev.ua
Sat May 15 14:38:31 CEST 2010

Robin Paulson wrote:

With Qi its possible to put different systems on different partitions on
the SD drive.

Also it supports control files to skip partition on boot.
Only way to change bootable partition on a boot time with Qi is to keep
AUX button after power on - it will boot from internal flash then.
Otherwise you may use control files on different partition to choose
which OS to boot. See Qi wiki for more details.