[qt-moko] QX config being ignored

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon May 17 06:15:06 CEST 2010

On Friday 14 May 2010 23:34:25 Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:

> * kbd=false launches an empty keyboard area
> * rotate=true doesn't work

I implemented rotating with accelerometers. Try to flip the freerunner and it
should call "xrandr -o N" where N is number according to current rotation.

It worked last time i tried, but i have white screens quite often.

> My system has the v22 /opt tree. I've tried above with both fbdev and glamo
> setup in xorg.conf.
>
> neo:~# uname -a
> Linux neo 2.6.29-rc3-v21 #10 Tue Apr 6 22:54:31 CEST 2010 armv4tl GNU/Linux
>
> neo:~# dpkg -l xserver-xorg* |grep ii
> ii  xserver-xorg                    1:7.5+5                      the X.Org
> X server ii  xserver-xorg-core               2:1.7.6.901-3
> Xorg X server - core server ii  xserver-xorg-input-all          1:7.5+5
>                   the X.Org X server -- input driver metapacka ii
> xserver-xorg-input-evdev        1:2.3.2-4                    X.Org X
> server -- evdev input driver ii  xserver-xorg-input-synaptics    1.2.2-2
>                    Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server ii
> xserver-xorg-input-wacom        0.10.5+20100416-1            X.Org X
> server -- Wacom input driver ii  xserver-xorg-video-fbdev        1:0.4.2-2
>                    X.Org X server -- fbdev display driver ii
> xserver-xorg-video-glamo        0.0.0+20091108.git9918e082-2 X.Org X
> server -- SMedia Glamo display drive

I havent made the rotation working with full X server. So cant help very much
here.

> Btw, it would be great if I could bring a chroot from my full Debian system
> in /media/card to QX. Can you think an elegant way to perform this?

Write a script that chroots there and place a .desktop file for it in
/usr/share/applications. QX should find it and it should appear in the
favourites menu. I think it should be possible to work that way.

Regards

Radek