Pisi error: "unsupported hash version: 9"

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Tue May 18 20:32:17 CEST 2010

hi Kahless,

evolution support is not yet finished - but under development.

In fact (from my point of view as PISI developer) it has never worked on
the Freerunner (only on desktop machines).

sorry ... there is some problems with opening the evolution database on
a different plattform than it was stored on; I haven't yet found a time
to get around that ...

Best
Michael