Again: Python Error <No module named Tkinter>

sferic sferic at gmx.net
Wed May 19 10:52:08 CEST 2010

OK, a break for the night is a good idea, if one can think of nothing more:

Today I removed the MouseWheel-Sections from /usr/lib/tk8.4/listbox.tcl and
/usr/lib/tk8.4/text.tcl. After this idle starts and seems to be usable (I
will try later and report my experiences).

Would it be a good idea to remove those sections permanently, so that remain
idle even after an update of tk?

Anyway - Many thanks to Martin Jansa