Is Neo Freerunner a phone?

Noel noe2999 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:41:02 CEST 2010

Thanks for pointing me to android, but after almost 2 months I can
tell you that android is as stable as qtmoko v16, meaning that I have
to restart it weakly. Of course, android it's more polished and has a
faster with UI, but it is also faster in discharging the battery :)

After having tried om200[89], shr, qtopia and android, with the same
result, it seams that 'my problem' is hardware, kernel&drivers and/or
modem/firmware related.

I'll do the caps fixes, retry qtopia (or shr, or android 2.x), and if
it will work the same, I'll give up on FR, as I'm already annoyed most
of those who talk with me.