ringtone volume, intone boost, no alsa files

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:37:00 CEST 2010

Hi folks,
I also missed some calls because of a too low ringtone.

Keeping Intone running seems to work, but then my FR can't go in sleep
mode (and it's good : I forbade it with fsoraw because I didn't want my
phone to go in sleep mode while listening some music)

Any idea to raise ringtone volume ?
Maybe modifying stereout.alsa ?

BTW I cannot find any .alsa files on my SHR-U (updated a few days ago)

Thanks for any help,
Xavier.