Again: Python Error <No module named Tkinter>

sferic sferic at gmx.net
Thu May 20 10:17:00 CEST 2010

Thanks for the hint.

I have looked at tk_8.5 and above all at listbox.tcl and text.tcl. Both
files contain the section MouseWheel (from line 178 in listbox.tcl and from
line 446 in text.tcl). These sections in tk_8.4 caused the error messages in
idle (before I commented out the lines). I therefore believe that the newer
version of tk does not work (without having tried it).

In the meantime I have tested idle. And I've found that I can't use the
menus with the stylus on the touchscreen. I can select menu items, but I
can't execute the commands. This is possible only through the keyboard
shortcuts when they are defined for the menu items. I therefore believe that
the MouseWheel-sections have to be replaced by something like
touchscreen-action. Who can do such a thing? I can't do this, because I
can't program ...

Greetings