ringtone volume, intone boost, no alsa files

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Thu May 20 10:17:37 CEST 2010

On Thursday 20 May 2010, Xavier Cremaschi wrote:
> BTW I cannot find any .alsa files on my SHR-U (updated a few days ago)

They used to be .state files, but lost that extension when the format changed
and the files were moved. I don't think they've ever been .alsa though. Due to
upgrades, changing locations and a change of name for the package containing
the files I've ended up with them in more than one place, and i'm not sure
what the correct one is at the moment. This should find it for you though.

find / -name stereoout