8 Gigabyte Sandisk MicroSDHC Incompatibility

Vencabot Teppoo vencabot_teppoo at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 08:52:23 CEST 2010

2.6.29-rc3-v21 is what uname -r returns, so I guess that I'm running
version... 21? 22? One thing that I've never really understood well is
the relationship between hardware and software, and so I really am
curious if continuing to update QtMoko really has a chance of resolving
this issue. Is that all that it would take? Are these compatibility
problems the result of something in the kernel that could be (will be)
patched some day? Hm.

Anyway, I certainly have nothing better to do than flash to v23 as you
suggest. I suppose that I'll start checking the changelogs and what-not
and continue updating.

Also, thanks for the info about QtMoko's automatically adjusting glamo.sd_max_clk. I didn't know that.

Have a good one.

-David