8 Gigabyte Sandisk MicroSDHC Incompatibility

Vencabot Teppoo vencabot_teppoo at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 19:47:34 CEST 2010

> - it does affect the way, the glamo interacts with the sd card, thus no
> additional "wear and tear" is included

Alright, that's a relief. I have no idea how this sort of memory works or how it's worn over time, so I was, of course, ready to believe anything.

> - you do, in fact, not _in_crease the max clock, but _de_crease, since the
> default max clock is too fast for slow sd cards, they do not response in
> time and thus the communication times out

That makes sense. So, I guess that the sd_mac_clk must be the time between ticks, or something like that -- a higher number means a slower clock. Gotcha.

-David