Freerunner for sale

Tracy Reed treed at
Sat May 22 12:01:09 CEST 2010

I bought this Freerunner when it was first released as part of the San
Diego group buy back in July 2008. Although I was excited to do so at
the time my ability to work with it and develop for it has been pretty
much non-existent in the intervening two years. It has sat on my shelf
doing nothing pretty much the whole time. I think I carried it on me
two days and flashed/upgraded it twice in the whole time I have had

It is time to let it go. So if anyone wants this like-new condition
Freerunner please make me your best offer + shipping from San Diego to
you (or local pickup). Best offer takes it.

Note that this is among the first batch of Freerunners that
shipped. So it will not have any hardware fixes that may have been
applied to production after the initial release.

Tracy Reed