[ANNOUNCE] eStarDict

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 18:32:47 CEST 2010

Actually no, I wasn't talking about that, I didn't know it. Do you know
how to port it to stardict?

The dict i was talking about is this:

http://www.dejudicibus.it/dizionario/index.html?cinese+cinese

It works under wine too, but of course can't use it on fr. However that
one does what I need. So I'm looking for a similar dictionary for the fr.

urodelo