Openmoko Beagle Hybrid

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue May 25 09:58:32 CEST 2010

Em 25-05-2010 07:05, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller escreveu:
> This finally will lead to the question how many of us want to own such a
> new OMAP based motherboard for the Freerunner... But I think we are too
> early to really pose this question since for solid market research, one
> has to present at least a full concept (complete feature list and target
> price).

For me there are a few requirements about it:
 * it has to fit *inside* the freerunner box, or I'm not interested
 * it has to have a working GSM chip, or I'm not interested
 * it should be possible to port SHR (preferred) or Meego for it with
little trouble, or I'm not interested

This is only because I both:
 1) use the Freerunner as my main phone
 2) don't have the time to make it all work

If these issues were gone, then maybe we could talk prices, but not
before, at least for me.

Rui