Openmoko Beagle Hybrid

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:50:32 CEST 2010

Hi,
I thought the target was to have a new oss phone with more modern or
more common hardware, and since FR users are used to hardware patches
:)... The FR users could become OP users with a special gsm/umts
patch. But you are right the OP is a gaming console so it is also
lacking some other features, like the accelerometer and the gps
receiver. But there are two sdhc slots - maybe there is a sdio gps
receiver.

2010/5/25 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:

> Am 25.05.2010 um 12:46 schrieb Andreas Pokorny:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2010/5/25 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>>> [...]
>>> We have done some analyses and none of the online-pcb-shops can
>>> provide
>>> this. Therefore we asked several manufacturers by e-mail and most