[QtMoko] application development - 2

Kahless haxxx at gmx.li
Thu May 27 00:52:19 CEST 2010

Hi Radek, Hi List,

after successfully setting up the whole cross compile and qtmoko build
environment i'm trying to compile some test applications.

crosscompiling works and the resuling arm binary works fine on my
freerunner, but it's just a very ugly grey one.

i read in the wiki:

> if your package does not have qtmoko look and feel, place it in sub folder of qtmoko git - e.g. qtmoko apps directory is best place.

but that doesn't work for me. atm my sample programs are located here:
"build/qtmoko-apps/". i tested some other locations, but nothing worked
so far.

any help would be appreciated.

Sascha