QtMoko v22

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri May 28 08:05:04 CEST 2010

On Thursday 27 May 2010 11:50:23 Yann SLADEK wrote:

> Hi Radek,
>
> after a test on Gand's FR with v22, I decided to reflash from v21 to v22
>
> But, every times the FR goes into sleep, I got a WSOD

This is strange, i havent seen wsod for long time except when working with
xrandr or with qvga.

> I tried to see if I didn't mess with files when flashing but everything was
> ok Then, I realized that, at start, QI says the kernel is qtmoko-v21
> (creation date : 06-04-2010). For the record, I always boot by pressing
> the AUX+power buttons
> Is there any problems with qtmoko-v22.bin ? Maybe, it's exactly the same
> version as qtmoko-v21 ?

Sometimes i use the kernel from previous release. I do when there are no
kernel improvements/changes and i dont have time or i am not brave enough to
recompile just to increase version.

I wanted to release v24 week ago. I was hunting for 5 days why GPRS does not
work. I have finally figured it out: vodafone changed their APN! So next release
is hopefully on the way...

Regards

Radek