"/etc/init.d/qpe restart" breaks qtmoko

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri May 28 12:44:38 CEST 2010

hi again,

>"haven't any connection"
>I belive (not sure) they need a connection.

just to be shure we speak about the same thing: a active connection in form of
a call, sending a sms or surfing the web is meaned..

just if possible (because of tracking): where are you from (country)? it's a
bit of politic from me to inform me of diffrent states and look how strong the
gouverments use a spynet.. or how deep they're going to 1984 ;)

and yeah, ccc is something i know, but i've never really contact with these,
so i thinked, if you wrote about tracking, i ask you :)

sorry for the offtopic, but at least for me, it's a really interesting topic..

greets