No subject

Sun May 9 18:11:31 CEST 2010

March<br>
or so<br>
And I do make it works but it takes more time the first time after a fresh<=
br>
flashed image PLUS<br>
the gps is less sensitive like the signal was weak ( It fixes less<br>
satellites)<br>
Also, with latest images, I cannot get a fix after a suspend.<br>
I have to restart to get a fix again.<br>
I cannot even see &quot;time&quot; on &quot;shr-settings-position&quot;<br>
It&#39;s so sad, because gps was the only rock solid funtionality on my Neo=
 since<br>
OM2008 series.<br>
I have used it a lot to map Openstreetmap, but since 2.6.32 kernel update,<=
br>
it&#39;s useless as a gps (unless you doesn&#39;t suspend it, but that way =
battery<br>
doesn&#39;t last so much)<br>
Exactly.<br>
The GPS of the FreeRunner was/(is) so cool, that it even beats modern Garmi=
ns. I got fixes within closed rooms where the Garmins didn&#39;t.<br>
Now I don&#39;t get a fix at all, even outdoor.<br>
At least I&#39;m glad to see that I&#39;m not the only one with this issue.=
 But I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a tangoGPS thing, because gpspipe also repo=
rts nothing (see previous mail), so my feeling is that it is a kernel relat=
ed question.<br>

I&#39;m just wondering that everybody is happy with a broken GPS since Marc=
h?<br><font color=3D"#888888">
Openmoko community mailing list<br>
g</a><br>