Trouble reaching the mailman of Projects-openmoko lists

Openick India OPENICK at
Tue Nov 2 05:25:01 CET 2010

HelloI have trouble reaching the mailman (to retrieve my list administrator's password) for a list. Sent a request tomailman at but THE MESSAGE TO THE MAILMAN IS TREATED LIKE A MESSAGE TO THE LIST.So I received the following message, which keeps the problem in an impossible loop. Can anyone tell me how to reach the mail man for the projects.openmoko lists?Your mail to 'Mailman' with the subject List owner password and moderator passwordIs being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.The reason it is being held: Post by nonmember to a membersonly listEither the message will get posted to the list, or you will receivenotification of the moderator's decision.If you would like to cancelthis posting, please visit the following URL: Community Openmoko ! Get Yourself a cool, short Email ID now!