New Input Method for mobile phones with a touchscreen

Alfa21-mobile freerunner at
Tue Nov 2 18:07:23 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Ole Carlsen <ole at> wrote:
> Den 02-11-2010 16:43, Rashid skrev:
>> Thats great. Just choose the group of letters you want to use and then choose the letter by drawing a circle. Have a look at it.
> Isn't that some of the same idea with qwo?

when I was on shr I loved qwo too, also because it'd be used like a
numpad 3x3 (+1 special for the zero)
it's the thing I miss most since I'm on qtmoko... but now I keep a
trimmed toothpick in my batteryslot ;)

btw I think this one is an improved version of the qwo for openmoko