Palm Pre 2

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 19:44:59 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I have just ordered not one but two palm pre 2 !! Yeah :p
No in fact the second one is for my darling... :)
she had had enough of her Sony Ericsson
J132<http://www.google.com/images?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=SONY+ERICSSON+J132&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1440&bih=710>(no
way! :) )

So from the middle of next week I will be able to do any tests you want to
find out
what is needed to port FSO on the palm pre 2! and of course to test it!

I am a little impatient.. :p

BR

Sylvain (aka GarthPS)