Another so suitable for freeruner?

urodelo urodelomutante at
Mon Nov 8 15:55:33 CET 2010

Helo community.
Today I've read an article about a "new" so for mobile phones with android
installed. Its name is Replicant ( It comes from
android, and the intention of the developers is to clean android from
closed source code and provide a completely free/open environment. They
say, now they support HTC Dream / ADP1 and Google Nexus One, and are
willing to port Replicant to other devices. I've written a post on their
website to let them know about the freerunner.
What do you think?