Another so suitable for freeruner?

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 21:58:49 CET 2010

Hi. Thanks for the answer.

So you both are already working on replicant? That's good. I either don't
like the android license, that's because I've thought that having a "free
android", as the replicant is intended for, would be nice. I personally
use qtmoko and shr, but for me more choices we have thebetter is. Of
course it's a challenge even because gta02 is now getting a bit old (no
flame!)  compared to other devices, but because of its diffusion, it would
be a good thing for me to have it available for our fr and for next
generation gta. free sw in free runner.

urodelo