Openmoko on Wikipedia

Ben Thompson ben at thompson.org.uk
Wed Nov 10 10:23:30 CET 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:27:12AM +0200, Eric Ehlers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I added a new section (2.5) to the Openmoko page on wikipedia in an
> attempt to reflect the latest status of the project:
>
>      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Openmoko
>
> Hope that's right, if anyone has any feedback please let me know or
> feel free to update the page directly.
>
> After recently discovering Openmoko my first few attempts at Googling
> on the project led me to the false conclusion that the effort was
> stone cold dead and it took some serious digging to find the latest
> news so I hope to spare others the same confusion.

Hello all,

I also noticed that the FreeRunner wikipedia page could do with a bit
of TLC:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner

I wondered about the possibility of adding a section about distros
which contains some nice screenshots of the latest SHR and
QtMoko. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Ben