WM8753 Speaker Playback ZC Switch

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 18:52:21 CET 2010

On Friday 12 November 2010, Ed Kapitein wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am happily hacking on my FR and was toying with the wolfson.
> I happen to notice that in order to get any sound from the earpiece i
> had to switch on the Speaker Playback ZC Switch.
> That switch is mentioned in the statefile, but i can't find it in any of
> the diagrams on [1] [2]

The one in the wiki is just an annotation of the Wolfson diagram, adding alsa
control numbers to the visible elements where I could identify them. I think
there were some elements I couldn't identify a control number for, and there
are a lot of controls that have no representative element in the diagram,
usually because they involve digital processing rather than an identifiable
analogue element. If you find a mistake or something to add then please make
the correction.