GSM buzz fix and freebeer brewing party in Washington, DC

Brian DeRocher brian at
Sun Nov 14 15:59:10 CET 2010

I'd like to announce again a GSM buzz fix party in the DC metro area.  There are 5 people interested so far.

When we have a sufficient number of people, i'll announce the date and place.  Please mark your interest on this wiki page or email me directly.

Even if you don't have the buzz issue, stop by.  We can try my batch of and brew some more (of course modifying and improving the recipe).

Having no idea what the level of interest is, i'd like to reserve the right to limit the number of people attending.

Brian DeRocher