qtmoko v28

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Fri Nov 19 17:53:59 CET 2010

В Птн, 19/11/2010 в 17:12 +0100, David Garabana Barro пишет:
> O Mércores, 20 de Outubro de 2010, Radek Polak escribiu:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > there is now new v28 release of qtmoko ready for downloading
> flashing and
>
> > testing. You can download it from our sourceforge page under
> "Experimental"
>
> > folder [1].
>
> Is it possible to boot this version from uSD with u-boot?
>
> I can boot it with qi, but no matter what I try, couln'd boot from uSD
> v28 with uboot
>
> --

Hi, David,

Known (by me at least) bug - something wrong with u-boot, glamo242 and
booting from SD. Here, it refuse to boot ~1/2 of times. I am aware of
this and even did 1 attempt to fix it. Hope i'll squash it sooner or
later. Please, try non-242 u-boot to test if this issue related to your
problem. Overwise, i can boot from sd (debian) with u-boot without
problems. Nothing special in qtmoko. Provide details - any errors, logs,
place it stops booting.

Gennady.