Interesting new 'Open' Hardware & how do I build shr for it?

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 10:28:00 CET 2010

   Oh! I forgot, it also has 1 mini usb, 2 normal USB ports (keyboard
anyone!), a mic, front-facing camera with the connections for a rear facing
one on the board, a UART output, SIM slot, TF card slot, audio out and video
out.
   Seems to have pretty much covered everything out there.

  Disclaimer : I have nothing to do with embest. Just thought I'd let the
community now. They claim to be 'open' - maybe the community can see if they
truly are.