Interesting new 'Open' Hardware & how do I build shr for it?

c_c cchandel at
Mon Nov 29 10:41:18 CET 2010

Hi Martin,
  Can you elaborate? Say I add another conf file to conf/machine/ called
K7.conf. How do I now make a root image for this arch? Of course, I intend
keeping my build system intact for the FR too. So how do I get bitbake to
build images for both in different places on my file system.
  As you can see, I'm quite a noobie when it comes to using bitbake for
building images and that sort of thing.