Interesting new 'Open' Hardware & how do I build shr for it?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Mon Nov 29 10:56:50 CET 2010

[cut]
> community now. They claim to be 'open' - maybe the community can see
> if they truly are.
	I am not an expert in this matter, but it looks like they provide only
electronic schematics. What would be more useful are PCB layouts and
some CAD casing drawings.
You could compare this to such a situation:
	I wrote an application and I claim it is open source because I gave you
block diagram of how it works. And what about the source code? ;)
	I know this somehow irrelevant but couldn't find better example. If you
want to know more and better ask on gta02-core at lists.openmoko.org . It
is low traffic now, but I believe those brains working on the project
are still reading this list.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521