Sandisk 16GB SDHC not mountable

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Sun Oct 3 01:28:02 CEST 2010

2010-10-02 at 20:04 Christian Rüb

> I partitioned my 16GB SDHC (class 2) card

have you tried to use it as raw storage? (no filesystem)

cat plaintextfile.txt > /dev/mmcblk0p1
less -f /dev/mmcblk0p1

you should be able to read your contents of the original input file.
if you fail to less it on the FR, try the second command on your PC.

try the same directly on /dev/mmcblk0 but this will destroy all your data on uSD (partition table &Co.)

have you tried with a whole different fs, like fat32?

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.