Voicerecording software needed

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Mon Oct 4 19:57:40 CEST 2010

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

>  Dictator worked just fine for me a few months ago. Maybe it's a new
> problem.
>
> Can you try to explain how or why it doesn't work?

I first forgot to mention that I'm using the latest SHR.
I installed it the way the wiki page says
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Dictator

My problem seems the wave support for python:

oot at om-gta02 /media/card # opkg install -force-depends http://www.opkg.org/packages/dictator_0.2_armv4t.ipk
Downloading http://www.opkg.org/packages/dictator_0.2_armv4t.ipk.
Installing dictator (0.2) to root...
Configuring dictator.
Collected errors:
  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for dictator:
  *      python-audio (>= 2.6.1) *
root at om-gta02 /media/card # dictator
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dictator/diktator.py", line 22, in <module>
     import main_gui
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dictator/main_gui.py", line 28, in <module>
     import playPage
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dictator/playPage.py", line 25, in <module>
     import alsaaudio, wave
ImportError: No module named wave

Alex.