New Phone Project (MiniMoko) : Which functionalities ?

Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau maxposedon at
Thu Oct 7 11:29:06 CEST 2010

On 10/7/10, Thomas HOCEDEZ <thomas.hocedez at> wrote:
>> Similar about GPS. Quality of FR's GPS was much worse than in separate
>> devices, GPS inside MID might be even worse than in FR, implement nice
>> GPS signal in MID could be very hard task. I'll prefer use separate
>> GPS dongle.
> So you wan the ability to plug some dongles on it ...?

I might be was misunderstood, I see on MiniBook as *part of*
Smartbook, and Smartbook already have a lot of space inside[1] where I
can I attach usb dongles, I don't want attach anything in MiniBook.
MiniBook for me, just should be able make calls. All other staff can
be attached to Smartbook tablet part.