[ANNOUNCE] qi-bootmenu-0.2

Marc Andre Tanner openmoko at brain-dump.org
Thu Oct 7 16:25:03 CEST 2010

David Garabana Barro schrieb:
> On Miércoles, 6 de Octubre de 2010 21:55:44 Marc Andre Tanner escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I finally had some time to hack on qi-bootmenu the result is
>> a new 0.2 release
>>
>>  http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/qi-bootmenu/
>

> Only a question
>
> Does the modified Qi includes 242 glamo timings patch?

No. It's the same as in the initial release (built sometime in February)
I am not really up to date regarding the glamo timings, is it stable?
What are the prefered settings? If you provide a patch I can add it.
Or better yet someone should commit it to the openmoko git repository
then I will pick it up 'automatically'.

I only found:

  http://dos.openmoko.pl/overclock/

but it seems you can change the timings at runtime too.

  ./memwrite $((0x48000008)) $((0x1380))

Marc

--
  Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0