New Phone Project (MiniMoko) : Which functionalities ?

Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau maxposedon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:42:43 CEST 2010

Looks like we have 2 different opinions here:
1. attach-all-possible-staff-to-MID add new holes new connectors and
so on, e.g. people "dreams" about open extra-cool phone. I'm a bit
confused by such unrealistic direction of developing MiniMoko, and it
will require at least 1-2 years.
2. Use already created MiniBook, just add gsm/3g board inside. IMHO,
more realistic idea and definitely require less efforts.

And one more note: attaching anything via external 40pin port, will
make device impossible to attach to Smartbook.

Maksim