Openmoko Beagle Hybrid - was: [Community Updates] 2010-08-01 is out

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Oct 13 08:15:08 CEST 2010

Again good news:

we have won one of the new PandaBoards (OMAP4 / ARM Coretx A9) boards through the PandaBoard Early Adopter Program:

	http://omappedia.org/wiki/PandaBoard_Voting#PHASE-I_Winners
	http://omappedia.org/wiki/PEAP_Projects#Handheld_LCD_.26_GPS_.26_Navigation_Expansion_Board
	http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Beagle_Hybrid

Our goal is to adapt the hard- and software of the Openmoko Beagle Hybrid to this new board. This will give even more power to future Openmoko devices.

Nikolaus