Openmoko Beagle Hybrid - was: [Community Updates] 2010-08-01 is out

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Oct 13 10:09:38 CEST 2010

Am 13.10.2010 um 10:01 schrieb Thomas HOCEDEZ:

> On 13/10/2010 08:15, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Again good news:
>>
>> we have won one of the new PandaBoards (OMAP4 / ARM Coretx A9) boards through the PandaBoard Early Adopter Program:
>>
>> 	http://omappedia.org/wiki/PandaBoard_Voting#PHASE-I_Winners
>> 	http://omappedia.org/wiki/PEAP_Projects#Handheld_LCD_.26_GPS_.26_Navigation_Expansion_Board
>> 	http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Beagle_Hybrid
>>
>> Our goal is to adapt the hard- and software of the Openmoko Beagle Hybrid to this new board. This will give even more power to future Openmoko devices.
>>
>> Nikolaus
>>
>> Am 14.09.2010 um 10:50 schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
>>

> --> That's sound Excellent ! (still a lot of new work, but excellent news !)

Thanks!

It is like starting a new branch of the next "unstable" version of Debian.
Needs a lot of work and time to get it through "testing" to "stable".
So please don't expect results soon... The GTA04 will be finished before.

We will report from time to time what we have achieved.
The first step is to await that the PandaBoard arrives :)

Well, it is the second step. The first is to study what we will get:

	http://pandaboard.org/sites/default/files/board_reference/EA1/Panda_Board_Spec_REVEA1_04.pdf

Nikolaus