[qtmoko] pim import

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 14:40:35 CEST 2010

Hello.
During these days I'm trying to import/export pim data to/from qtmoko, but
I've some problems.

I've deleted all the contacts from the sim card, deleted them all from
addressbook on sqlite db, and then imported a vcard file. The import looks
successful, but after rebooting/unmounting the battery or the sim card, my
addressbook looks full of duplicated entries, and those duplicates are not
an exact copy of another record: the family name is cut after the 4th
character, and among the different fields, only the telephone numbers
appear, no email, address, category, etc. Weird to say, not all the
original contacts have been duplicated (anyway they are the greatest
part). How can I avoid getting all these duplicated records?

Second issue: is there a way to import ical data into the calender and/or
the todo of qtmoko? If yes, how?

Thank you,
urodelo