Want a Freerunner? Tell a Story.

Olivier Migeot larrycow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:52:41 CEST 2010

I guess I could use one to experiment on DGPS (since something around
those lines has been published lately). Which might prove handy for a
project (supplying water to a small county in Moldova) I'm helping.

It's just in case you don't have anything better, of course. I could
probably spend at most 100€ on it.

Good luck with this, anyway, and it's an interesting way of getting
rid of an FR :)